[horde] WG: Horde on FreeBSD

Beech Rintoul beech at alaskaparadise.com
Wed May 9 18:03:59 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 09 May 2007, Jan Schneider said:
> ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von jacques.lareau at adfdiesel.com
> ----- Datum: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:28:59 -0400
>        Von: Jacques Lareau <jacques.lareau at adfdiesel.com>
> Antwort an: jacques.lareau at adfdiesel.com
>    Betreff: Horde on FreeBSD
>         An: jan at horde.org
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if Horde Groupware Webmail Edition can be
> installed on FreeBSD. It's not in the ports system and the tar.gz
> doesn't install. I have search around for website about horde en
> FreeBSD, but to no avail.
>
> Thank you.

We did not port the bundles because they weren't necessary. Go to the
horde-meta port and on the configure screen check Horde-base,
Kronolith, Turba, Nag and Mnemo. Also you might want Imp for mail.
That will install the same apps as Groupware tailored for the FreeBSD
environment.

Cheers,

Beech (Maintainer)

Beech Rintoul - Port Maintainer - beech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html