[horde] Horde Backup

Alvaro Jérez ajerez at cepasafedrive.com
Tue May 15 19:25:54 UTC 2007

I have horde installed in a mail server and I want to backup all
configuration in order to migrate it to another server.
I already installed horde in the new server and copy the data base
located in /var/lib/mysql.
Is there anything else that I have to copy ? I don't know how to migrate
all the email messages.
When I try to access in my computer (as a  test) I access to a default
administrator page but I want to access to the classical page that says
Welcome to Horde and have the possibility to access with my login and
password and see all the emails that was in the old server and have the
address book and so that.

What other configuration I need to make ?

Thanks in advance.