[horde] I need help

Gustavo Marcello pruebas at agro.uba.ar
Mon May 28 18:55:21 UTC 2007

1º: I don't speak English very well because I'm from Argentina...I'm sorry...

2º: I want to know if you can help me with a problem that I have with Horde´s
webmail.
The problem is that sometimes, when the user open a webmail session in one pc
inside a laboratory with more pcs, and in another computer try to get into
another webmail session, automatically it opens the first pc´s inbox. It means
that the server confuse the sessions and it opens the same session in both pcs.

All the computers login in windows with LDAP users.