[horde] Mail log reg:

Jochem Meyers jochem at mondrian.nl
Thu Jun 7 15:02:49 UTC 2007

Blocking the creation of new user accounts is something the administrator
can do. If you log into horde as the administrator, you can go to 'setup',
and select the main horde application. One of the tabs is 'Sign Up'. There
you can prevent people from signing up for new accounts. You can still
create accounts as administrator.

Regards,

Jochem