[horde] Fwd: Filters

Ward Hammond ward at classicreflections.biz
Fri Jun 8 19:39:28 UTC 2007

You hit the nail on the head Andy.  Most of the "junk" coming in has
the same "pretty" name but none of the actual email addresses repeat.
Therefore the "blacklist" does not work as I have never recieved from
the same address twice.  Most likely because they are creating bogus
addresses for a one time spam.  So as I understand it, I should not
bother trying to get horde to work as it's functionality is not there
and need to go to a third party anti-spam program.  Thanks again for
the information and assistance.

Sincerely,
Ward Hammond
Classic Reflections