[horde] Strange login problem

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Mon Jun 11 19:23:28 UTC 2007

Not sure if this is related or not but we're also seeing a lot of
these in our error logs:

Jun 11 13:17:35 src at dwc5 httpd[21458]: [info] [client 129.128.11.52]
send timed out
Jun 11 13:17:35 src at dwc5 httpd[21458]: [info] [client 129.128.11.52]
client stopped connection before rvputs completed

What is that telling us?