[horde] Strange login problem

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Tue Jun 12 16:26:39 UTC 2007

Thanks Jason!  That sounds like a reasonable source of the problem.

We're running 4 memcached machines, each with 1.5 gigs of space
allocated.  I'd be very surprised if we're running out of memory.
But it's entirely possible.  We're running version 1.1.12 - what's
the latest version?  As for this facebook patch, where might one find
that?

Not sure if it's helpful or not but here's our startup string:

/usr/local/bin/memcached -u www -d -m 1536 -p 3307

Are there any tools that can be used to monitor memcached?  Right now
it's just a "black box".

Thanks a bunch!

Kevin