[horde] access permitions for different network IP's

João Bitencourt joaousp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:34:02 UTC 2007

  My computer which has Horde installed has two network cards. One
is an internal IP, the other is a public available static IP. I'm using
apache-ssl 1.3 to provide access.

   I need to implement some method for:
    - all users connected from internal network can use webmail
    - some users connected from external network can use webmail (most
      users are denied when they are outside the company)

   I have currently about 80 users, I can edit a file with allowed and
denied usernames if needed.

   Does horde have some options for that? Can you give my some
directions?

   Thanks,