[horde] Trying to setup using latest snapshot.

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Sat Jun 23 03:54:42 UTC 2007

> Quoting Anant Athavale <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>
>>    So, I downloaded framework module and extracted it under horde
>> directory.  Ran, install-packages.php, but it failed.  I don't have
>> internet connectivity on this system.  Looks like it is trying to
>> connect to Internet.
>
> Please be more specific than "it failed". This is what you need to do.

OK.  Here is the output.

Discovery of channel "pear.horde.org" failed (channel-add: Cannot open
"http://pear.horde.org/channel.xml")

Failed to register pear.horde.org; you must fix this before continuing.

I know this is due to no connectivity to internet.  My system is not
connected to internet, then how do I continue.

Regards,
Anant.