[horde] Problem with horde configuration

Yann Collavoli cyann at cict.fr
Thu Jun 28 15:07:58 UTC 2007

Hello

My Firefox accept cookies and i can see the cookie created when i access
to horde.
I looked the Apache configuration's file and nothing seems to me
anormal. A session file (for php) is correctly created on the server.

I don't understand why horde doesn't work.

Thank you for your help

Yann

--
Yann Collavoli