[horde] [Solved] Problem with horde configuration

Yann Collavoli cyann at cict.fr
Fri Jun 29 07:25:35 UTC 2007

Hello

I find the problem of my horde configuration, the error became of a
symbolic link i have created. It seems incompatible with the new
function "_detect_webroot()" in the config/registry.php file.

The symbolic link i have created was that :
ln -s horde-3.1.4 horde

I deleted this link and i do this : mv horde-3.1.4 horde, and horde
works very well.

Maybe is it a bug ? because in the 3.1.3 version _detect_webroot() is
not present and the symbolic link worked.

Yann

--
Yann Collavoli

Tél : 05 61 36 60 20