[horde] question concerning INGO - vacation

Andrew Richey richey at mail.coe.fsu.edu
Fri Jun 29 14:55:39 UTC 2007

Hey guys,

Just a quick rundown of what I'm using:

Horde: 3.1.4
Imp: H3 (4.1.4)
Ingo: H3 (1.1.3)
Kronolith: H3 (2.1.5)
Mnemo: H3 (2.1.1)
Nag: H3 (2.1.3)
Turba: H3 (2.1.4)

Doesn't seem like I can find the vacation options in filters.  When I
attempt to go direction to horde/ingo/vacation.php I get this error:
"Vacation is not supported in the current filtering driver"

Is there a way to update this driver?  If so, does it matter if my
webmail server and mail servers are separate?  Any help on this would be
greatly appreciated!

-Andrew

believed to be clean.