[horde] Configuration with cookies

Jacques Leyrat jacques.leyrat at unicaen.fr
Fri Jun 29 15:19:53 UTC 2007

Hello,
I upgraded horde 3.1.3 and imp 4.0.2-2 to 4.1.3-4 (Debian Sarge to Etch
upgrade).
It is now well configured to run without cookies, but I should like to
improve security.
I didn't find any "How-to run with cookies".
I modified conf.php, replaced login.php by cookie_login.php , with the
correct path.
I have no more php errors, but login does not work .
Under Firefox, I obtain a message saying to verify that the cookies are
authorized (they are).
Any idea to solve this, or documentation to configure with cookies would
be appreciated.
Thanks

--
Jacques Leyrat