[horde] newbie-fatal error

on4hu on4hu at tvcablenet.be
Fri Jul 27 10:45:57 UTC 2007

Le vendredi 27 juillet 2007, Alexandros G. Fragkiadakis a écrit :
> On Fri, July 27, 2007 12:37, on4hu wrote:
> > I get an fatal error on config.php from horde but the file contain

A fatal error occurred The obligatory parameter “hostspec” is not specified in
the configuration preferences LDAP. The /var/www/horde/config/conf.php file
must contain the options $conf [“prefs”] [“params”] [“hostspec”]. [line 525
of /usr/share/horde/lib/Horde.php]> > DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR AFTER THIS
LINE.

electronic translation ???
André

--