[horde] Automatic kolab resource creation and some other questions

Mark Richardson mark at wire-solutions.nl
Thu Aug 9 00:48:25 UTC 2007

  Hi,

   I've been playing with the kolab backend, took me a while to figure out how the addressbook for example is to be called on creation ( Contacts ).

  Creating these folders via cyradm does not work, is there some way I can create these resources ( Contacts, Tasks, Calendar, Notes ) via some hook / command for each user so they don't have to manually do that when they enter a new account ?

  Also noticed that when user A shares an resource to user B, the user B is unable to access his own resource, but only the shared (by A) resource.

  Other than that all seems to work pretty well, users can't be listed in my setup though, is this an configuration error from my part ? it says:
"Listing users is disabled.

  Your authentication backend does not support listing users, or the feature has been disabled for some other reason."

  Thanks.