[horde] whups? Or not?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Aug 9 03:05:11 UTC 2007

Quoting Steve Wray <steve.wray at cwa.co.nz>:

> Hi there,
> I started looking at whups but can find no mailing list for it at
> http://www.horde.org/mail/

This list, or the dev list, are the appropriate lists for Whups. There
was a list only for Whups but it wasn't getting much use on its own -
most discussion was on the dev list anyway.

> A mysql database script is conspicuously absent; there is an mssql and
> an sql script.

We only make database-specific scripts when necessary. The .sql script
in this case works just fine for MySQL, Postgres, etc.

> I am wondering what the actual status of this project is? It looks kind
> of useful...

It's actively developed and is what runs bugs.horde.org. It's one of
the applications that will see a stable release after Horde 3.2 is out.

-chuck