[horde] Last Login: Never for some users

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Mon Aug 13 16:07:31 UTC 2007

Quoting antu at stjoelive.com:

> Hai
>

> I noticed that some of my users only having the problem when they
> login to the Horde, they received the wrong information (Last Login:
> Never), it is false. This is happen only some users.
>
> I already post this issue, 2 week before i didn't receive any resonse.
> If anybody know how to fix this problem, or having some idea, please
> reply.
>
> Thanks
>

> Antu

Look in your horde/scripts/upgrades directory at one of the upgrade
scripts for whatever backend you are using.  You will find an entry
like this:
DELETE FROM horde_prefs WHERE pref_name = 'last_login' AND pref_scope = 'imp';

After you remove this, then on the second login, I believe you will
see the correct last login.

John