[horde] Groupware issues

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Aug 13 19:04:48 UTC 2007

    Hi folks,

    I just went through the installation for Groupware Webmail version
and ran into problems.  When I hit my server and try to log in, it
simply sits there and does nothing.  Eventually the web process times
out and I'm left with a blank screen.  The URL that's left is
/horde/imp/redirect.php

    Looking at my server logs, the user logs in correctly via IMAP, so
I'm trying to figure out what else could be causing this problem.

    imp/config/servers.php is setup as follows:

        $servers['imap'] = array(
            'name' => 'IMAP Server',
            'server' => 'imap.pcraft.com',
            'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
            'port' => '143',
            'hordeauth' => false,
            'maildomain' => '',
            'realm' => '',
            'preferred' => '',
        );

    For protocol I also tried imap/ssl/novalidate-cert and the tls
version.  No luck on any of them.  The user authenticates successfully
(according to my server [imap] logs), but nothing else happens.

    Ideas anyone?

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6