[horde] Groupware issues

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Aug 14 22:08:14 UTC 2007

John Gates wrote:
> Sounds to me like you have a php problem of some sort.  Set your
> php.ini file to :display_errors = Yes
> And see what comes up then.
>
> Best Regards,
> John Gates
> Dimante Computer Services LLC
> http://www.dimante.net

    John, since you replied to a digest, I'm not sure if you were
referring to me or not.  However, I figured it wouldn't hurt to try what
you said (even if it wasn't meant to be me) and I turned on errors
display.  No difference.  After entering credentials, it just sits there
(and my hourglass keeps spinning) and after a while it just quits and
I'm left with a blank screen.  Looking in the server logs I can see the
user successfully authenticated and that's as far as it goes.

    When I ran /horde/imp/test.php, I was able to successfully connect
to the IMAP server and the page gave me the various options available
for the server.  It was able to tell me how many messages, how many
unread and all.  So I know that it does work.  Just not through
Groupware login.

    -- A

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6