[horde] strange login problem

Philippe Trolliet philippe.trolliet at novatec-gmbh.de
Wed Aug 22 14:35:45 UTC 2007

ok, this has nothing to do with horde.
i created an imap connection and both passwords work in outlook too. i´m
using smtp authentication and when sending mail the passwords are working
too. i think that it has something to do with the '&'-sign and that the
problem is the saslauthd.
horde is configured to use imp for authentication. cyrus-imap and postfix
are using the saslauthd.
maybe it´s a saslauthd problem.