[horde] WG: Horde webmail

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Aug 23 13:03:53 UTC 2007

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von sathya.bridgemohansingh at bridgecomp.com -----
     Datum:  Tue, 7 Aug 2007 02:38:35 -0400
       Von: Sathya Bridgemohansingh <sathya.bridgemohansingh at bridgecomp.com>
   Betreff:  Horde webmail
        An: consulting at janschneider.de

  Hello,

  I was looking to see if there was any PHP created out there that would allow me to implement a custom login screen for webmail access. I had used something a while back called HBridge or something to that effect. It worked great, but the developer stopped developing.

  My favorite feature was that I didn?t have to enter the FULL e-mail address, just the username?

  Eg: info at mywebsite.com[1] would be?

              UN: info

              PW: info

  Is there any free scripts out there that will allow this? If not, how much does something like this cost?

  Thanks,

  Sathya

Professional Horde and PHP consulting and development
http://janschneider.de

Links:
------
[1] mailto:info at mywebsite.com