[horde] RES: Horde

Janaina Laguardia Areal laguardia at unb.br
Sun Sep 9 22:56:02 UTC 2007

We have the follow:

MySQL server running on the RH enterprise 4, we have manage to install Horde
Database without any issue. But, as we have implemented horde webmail we
have have a problem with datatree conection.

"You must configure a DataTree backend to use Groups."

The funiest thing is that we have the datatree table running into the horde
database.

"Fatal Error

Ocorreu um erro fatal
DB Error: not found

[linha 35 de /var/www/html/horde/admin/sqlshell.php]
Pormenores (também no registo, "log", do Horde):

object(db_error)(8) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  int(-4)
  ["message"]=>
  string(19) "DB Error: not found"
  ["userinfo"]=>
  string(41) "Unable to include the DB/.php file for `'"
  ["backtrace"]=>
  array(4) {
    [0]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(22) "/usr/share/pear/DB.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(748)
      ["function"]=>
      string(10) "pear_error"
      ["class"]=>
      string(8) "db_error"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "->"
      ["args"]=>
      array(5) {
        [0]=>
        string(19) "DB Error: not found"
        [1]=>
        int(-4)
        [2]=>
        int(1)
        [3]=>
        int(1024)
        [4]=>
        string(41) "Unable to include the DB/.php file for `'"
      }
    }
    [1]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(24) "/usr/share/pear/PEAR.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(536)
      ["function"]=>
      string(8) "db_error"
      ["class"]=>
      string(8) "db_error"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "->"
      ["args"]=>
      array(4) {
        [0]=>
        int(-4)
        [1]=>
        int(1)
        [2]=>
        int(1024)
        [3]=>
        string(41) "Unable to include the DB/.php file for `'"
      }
    }
    [2]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(22) "/usr/share/pear/DB.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(380)
      ["function"]=>
      string(10) "raiseerror"
      ["class"]=>
      string(4) "pear"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "::"
      ["args"]=>
      array(7) {
        [0]=>
        NULL
        [1]=>
        int(-4)
        [2]=>
        NULL
        [3]=>
        NULL
        [4]=>
        string(41) "Unable to include the DB/.php file for `'"
        [5]=>
        string(8) "DB_Error"
        [6]=>
        bool(true)
      }
    }
    [3]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(38) "/var/www/html/horde/admin/sqlshell.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(33)
      ["function"]=>
      string(7) "connect"