[horde] Restricting mail in Imp

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Tue Sep 11 17:55:28 UTC 2007

Is there a quick hack we can use in the meantime to restrict the
number of recipients a message can have?  We've had to deal with
several compromised accounts in the last few weeks that have resulted
in a lot of spam being sent out from our system.  I need to restrict
this ASAP but won't put 4.1 beta into a production environment so I
need an interim solution that won't require major surgery.