[horde] 3.2-ALPHA

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Sep 12 19:25:40 UTC 2007

    Been trying to work with 3.2-ALPHA of Horde and running into a small
issue.  Whenever I set the Custom Session Handler to 'memcache server',
I start seeing the following in the error log:

Sep 12 13:18:44 HORDE [error] [horde] Error retrieving session data (id
= 103a02cd441049315b7a84edd3a95fae) [on line 88 of
"/var/www/webmail/cvs/horde/lib/Horde/SessionHandler/memcache.php"]

    Now, PHP has the memcache module loaded (Horde's test.php page
confirms this as well) and the server itself is running memcached - but
I don't know if either of these have anything to do with the session
handler.  The options under the Memcache Server tab are set and correct.

    What could be the problem?

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.