[horde] problem configuring horde3

Arnau Bria arnau at emergetux.net
Thu Sep 13 13:53:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have installed horde3 (3.1.3) in a Debian etch.
looking http://wiki.horde.org/FC4InstallationNotes?referrer=HowTo#
configuring section, I see I must:

"Finally, you now need to do the basic configuration of all the Horde
applications using the Horde Administrative Interface . Log in to your
Horde installation, at http://your.host.name/horde/. Once you're in,
click on the Administration link on the sidebar, then the Setup
sub-option. The Default Administrator password is mailadmin. You should
see a list of available Horde applications in the main frame"

I only see one Application: Horde.
I go in, configure it, and I see "Application is ready" in status bar.
But, when I go to home, I see nothing...

So, what step have I forgotten? I supposed I should see
compose/inbox/calendar, etc..?¿ am I right?

TIA,

--
Arnau Bria
http://blog.emergetux.net