[horde] Alarms

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Fri Sep 14 11:33:55 UTC 2007

Hello!

I do not get any email notification from Horde. On my system,
Kronolith and HOrde are installed, and today, I updated from CVS.
HOrde is set to use the sendmail command. I cannot find any thing in
the logs regarding this problem, and the config files are reported to
be OK. What can I do to solve this problem, do you think?

Lars