[horde] Recovering addressbooks

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Sep 26 17:42:57 UTC 2007

    We've had a server meltdown some weeks ago and I have since then
reinstalled Horde and family on a new machine.  However, what I don't
have is everyone's addressbooks which were saved in turba with a MySQL
backend.  I do however have mysqldumps of the entire horde database and
I can see the turba tables with the information in them.  My question
is, how can I extract this data and populate it into the new database on
the new machine.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.