[horde] TOS_Agreement

carliedu carliedu at ig.com.br
Tue Oct 9 15:15:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have not found any coments to the use of TOS Agreement with Horde (nor in
Horde wiki nor Google).

I´m not finding where to put the TOS Agreement file and what file format it
can be.

I tried to put an PDF file in the imp directory and configured the
respective name in teh "Other settings" tab from imp configuration. Also
changed prefs.php.

When I first login, I received an option to Agree or not but the Agreement
was not shown. There was a second problem: I selected "Don´t agree" but
login was successfull. Is that right?

Another question: where is stored the "Last login" information? How can I
reverse this information (to test again the First login status with an test
user).

Thanks for any help.

CarliEdu -  Sao Paulo - Brazil