[horde] Using of syslog with horde

Franck laplagne at ulukai.net
Sat Oct 20 22:39:45 UTC 2007

Hi every one,

  I tried the archive with a search on keyword 'syslog' but nothing to feet
to my problem, so here it is, and I hope some one will have a guess for
me...

I want to log data of horde with syslog, below is the section about in my
conf.php of horde. But I also would like to duplicate horde's log in a file
like /var/log/horde/horde.log, but I'm not able to manage this point. Does
anyone have an idea to do that?

Thanks for every one to read me.

Franck

$conf['log']['priority'] = PEAR_LOG_DEBUG;
$conf['log']['ident'] = 'HORDE';
$conf['log']['params'] = array();
$conf['log']['name'] = '/var/log/horde/horde.log';
$conf['log']['type'] = 'syslog';
$conf['log']['enabled'] = true;
$conf['log_accesskeys'] = false;