[horde] Double login while using IMAP auth? [Horde 3.2-cvs]

Leland J. Steinke steinkel at ctinetworks.com
Tue Oct 23 17:17:36 UTC 2007

What changed between Horde 3.1 and 3.2-cvs, causing users of the latter
to repeat the login process to check mail, after they have already
authenticated using the IMAP backend?  Is there a configuration option I
missed, or is this so users have the option to select which mail mode to
use?  We have both DIMP and MIMP installed, so if that's the reason for
the second login, is there a way for the customer (or us) to set that
once for all?

Thanks,
Leland
--