[horde] IMP formatting issue

Geoff Gummer geoffg at callplus.co.nz
Mon Nov 19 02:51:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've done a hunt on the net, etc and cant seem to find this specific
problem, perhaps one of you can help.
We are used Horde 3.x, and our users are experiencing a problem when
they try and forward an HTML formatted email, the formatting is stripped.
The user sends on an html formatted message, but none of the original
formatting is left.

I am guessing this is to do with the way IMP deals with HTML messages,
or it is to do with its inability to pass the original HTML to the web
editor...

Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions? Or is it "expected
behaviour"?

Thanks
Geoff
Systems Administration