[horde] Re create Horde Config

Al Sam apsamuelson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:36:38 UTC 2007

Thanks - I started again. This time before I went to to create the
configuration, I checked some things more carefully - the location of the
mysqld.sock file, and the credentials of the mysql user.
Also I tried to change the Administrator password before I created the
configuration, but I was prompted that there was a connection error with
MySQL, so I figured it was correct to generate the horde configuration
first, and then log back in.
Now I am back where I was before though, I am prompted for a login.
I noticed that if in Mysql I select * from horde.horde_users, there are no
rows.
Any pointers as to how to log in? Maybe there a default password for
Administrator that I have missed somehow?