[horde] Horde3 configuration

Noel Callistus noel at skcsiu.com
Wed Nov 21 17:16:01 UTC 2007

Hi,
     We have been using horde for about  a year now. These were the list of
applications we used on our win server.

Address Book (turba) <http://horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=turba>
 Calendar (kronolith) <http://horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=kronolith>
File Manager (gollem) <http://horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=gollem>
 Forums (agora) <http://horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=agora>
Horde (horde) <http://horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=horde>
 Notes (mnemo) <http://horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=mnemo>
Password (passwd) <http://horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=passwd>
Tasks (nag) <http://horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=nag>
Tickets (whups) <http://horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=whups>
 Time Tracking (hermes) <http://horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=hermes>
 Version Control (chora) <http://horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=chora>

Now we have set up a Ubuntu 7.04 server and want to install horde on it. We
want the above applications on it. I referred to this article to start with
the installation ( except for the imp 4 since we already have a mail server)

http://ubuntu.no.sapo.pt/horde3_eng.html#config_previa

I haorde3 installed with apache2 , php5 and MySQL client version: 5.0.38
installed.

Now i can access horde3 if  i go to http://localhost/horde3 but i have a few
errors which show on the screen.

I get logged in as the administrator directly and these are the errors i get

Notice: Undefined index: sql in /etc/horde/turba2/sources.php on line 123

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array
in /etc/horde/turba2/sources.php on line 123

Notice: Undefined index: enabled in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde.php on line
49
A fatal error has occurred You must configure a DataTree backend to use
Shares.

[line 104 of /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Share.php]
This is at the left hand corner of the screen where i should be seeing the
horde menu.

Could someone please help me to configure horde3 properly .

Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Sincerely,

Noel Sequeira
SKC Siu Engineering Ltd.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and confidential
and are solely for the use of the addressee.  It may contain material which
is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee or the person
responsible for delivering to the addressee, please be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use of it is strictly prohibited.