[horde] module conf.php's

trent at trentnet.net trent at trentnet.net
Tue Nov 27 13:12:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply! I think I did so. I didn't re-compile PHP,
since I assumed the rpm's would be correctly compiled. I didn't do the
optional stuff. I must be missing something tragic. The only suggestion in
the install was if the permissions were not right, to use the "other
methods" to generate the conf.php file. I couldn't find any other methods.
I even tried setting the permissions to a dangerously low level (777).

I can only assume it's a "global" problem of some sort, since all of the
modules (imp, nag, etc.) are exactly the same.

I would really appreciate any suggestions/feedback about what I am doing
wrong, or how to generate the php.conf files.

Thank you!