[horde] module conf.php's

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Tue Nov 27 14:09:37 UTC 2007

I don't remember you saying that you went into the administrative menu
and did the setup of each application via the gui. That is where the
conf.php file are created  - if your permissions are incorrect it
provides  you a screen of the generated conf.php file so you may cut
and paste it.

Bill

--
Bill Graham