[horde] Database changes

Jered Davis jered at skywerx.com
Tue Nov 27 22:55:50 UTC 2007

Hello:

I'm currently running PHP v4.3.9, Horde v2.0, and IMP v3.0 and I want to
upgrade to the latest version of Horde and IMP to make use of some newer
functionality.  My concern has been, and I have not been able to find any
documentation, regarding database changes in newer versions.

That said, IF I upgrade to the latest version(s) how are user preferences
affected in the existing MySQL database?  Is there an sql script for simply
making updates to the existing tables or are my worries pointless?

Long Live HORDE!

Thanks,

Jered Davis
SkyWerx Systems Administration