[horde] other server

zoli zoli at polarhome.com
Wed Nov 28 17:50:06 UTC 2007

Hello,

1. First of all test if your remote server is alive and it does work as an
IMAP server.

2. check the IMP test page and satisfy all requirements.

3. try to log in through the test page.

4. Your server array is much shorter - there are missing some important
values.

Here is one example of working config - indeed, it is for imaps.

$servers['redhat.polarhome.com'] = array(
    'name' => 'redhat.polarhome.com',
    'server' => 'redhat.polarhome.com',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/notls/novalidate-cert',
    'port' => 993,
    'folders' => 'mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'redhat.polarhome.com',