[horde] Too many LDAP users

Alfonso Marí­n Marí­n almarin at um.es
Fri Nov 30 10:31:28 UTC 2007

Hello all!

I'm configuring Horde with a LDAP for users-backend. Particullary, we
have a LDAP branch with all our users (around 60.000) and all the
account information.

The problem I have is that managing permissions for resources is a too
slooooooooooooow job... a mean, when you try to define permissions for a
resource (calendar, tasklist, ....), you have to wait a lot just to get
all the users charged at the select-box of permission's window.

¿Any solution for that situation? ¿Anybody with the same problem?

Thanks a lot.
Alfonso.

--
Alfonso Marín Marín