[horde] Horde Webmail 1.1 rc1 install failed

ding jianting dfar2008 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:30:39 UTC 2007

Hi all,
After I installed horde-webmail-1.1-rc1, I can't login without
administrator's username and password.
Someone can help me out?

My Install Steps:
1.download  /path/to/horde-webmail-x.y.z.tar.gz
2. Extract tarball::
     cd /usr/local/apache/htdocs
     tar zxvf /path/to/horde-webmail-x.y.z.tar.gz
     mv horde-webmail-x.y.z horde
3. Configure Horde Groupware Webmail Edition::

     ./scripts/setup.php

4. Test Horde Groupware Webmail Edition::

     http://your-server/horde/test.php

5. Finish configuration::

     http://your-server/horde/

   *Go to Adminstration => Setup => Horde  *this step can't continue!!!
thanks and regards,
Tim