[horde] Ingo Filters with Cyrus Imap don't work as expected.

eneal at businessgrade.com eneal at businessgrade.com
Fri Dec 14 04:18:20 UTC 2007

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong? The filters just don't work/happen..
For example, I have a filter called "Xen Filter" that is supposed to
take incoming messages with a List-ID that Begins with xen-users and
deliver to my Xen Users folder... It just doesn't occur. Here is what
my sieve script looks like..

   1: # Sieve Filter
   2: # Generated by Ingo (http://www.horde.org/ingo/) (December 13,
2007, 11:17 pm)
   3:
   4: require "fileinto";
   5:
   6: # Xen Filter
   7: if header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :matches "List-Id"
"xen-users*"  {
   8:     fileinto "Xen Users";
   9:     stop;
  10: }