[horde] remove string from login horde username

Roberto Pereyra pereyra.roberto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:19:37 UTC 2007

Hello all

I have Horde webmail with Virtualmin (webmin hosting control panel).

When I create a new email account, virtualmin create a user like this:

user.domain

"user" this is the pop3 and imap user for "domain"

then when I log in to horde I must use "user.domain" like username.

That's works, but I would like to use only "user" or "user at domain" not
"user.domain".

Can I change the login horde user ?

Ie: I would like to remove ".domain" from my usernames when use horde.

Excuse my english and thanks a lot for any help.

roberto

--
Ing. Roberto Pereyra
ContenidosOnline

Get secure managed email for your own domain with Hushmail Business -
http://www.hushmail.com/business?l=503&a=3211