[horde] module conf.php's

trent at trentnet.net trent at trentnet.net
Thu Jan 3 03:02:42 UTC 2008

Hi again,

Thank you Otto and Luis for your help.

After playing around with the RPM's for some time I gave up and
installed the webmail groupware and it worked like a champ.

I went out on a limb and tried to install whups via CVS and got the
same issue again with whups (no other modules effected). The
permissions, etc are the same for all modules.

The issue is I can run the configure script in setup, but if I make
any changes, or hit "generate" it goes to the main config screen and
never generates a conf.php script for whups.

Is there any chance I could "borrow" someones conf.php for whups? I
can't justify any more hours on it's generation and it would likely be
easier to tweek an existing file.

I greatly appreciate your help.
Trent