[horde] which table holds the data of last_login?

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Jan 10 10:08:00 UTC 2008

An afterthought:

I had proposed:
>    select from_unixtime(pref_value,"%Y-%m-%d") as "Last Login",
>           pref_uid                             as User
>    from horde_prefs
>    where pref_name="last_login"
>      and from_unixtime(pref_value,"%Y%m%d")<20071010
>    order by pref_value;

The horde_prefs database contains only records of users
that have logged in at least once. So this DB query will
miss those users who have never logged in.

To catch even those, you'd have to
- get a complete list from your users’ database,
- remove from that list all users that have logged in
   during the last 3 months (cf. my 1st message in this
   thread),
- and voilà.
I cannot offer any code for this procedure, though.

Best wishes,
   OS