[horde] which table holds the data of last_login?

Anant S Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Thu Jan 10 10:41:28 UTC 2008

----- Message from Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de ---------
     Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:08:00 +0100
     From: Otto Stolz <Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de>
  Subject: Re: [horde] which table holds the data of last_login?
       To: Anant Athavale <asa at isac.gov.in>
       Cc: horde at lists.horde.org

> An afterthought:
>
> I had proposed:
>>   select from_unixtime(pref_value,"%Y-%m-%d") as "Last Login",
>>          pref_uid                             as User
>>   from horde_prefs
>>   where pref_name="last_login"
>>     and from_unixtime(pref_value,"%Y%m%d")<20071010
>>   order by pref_value;
>
> The horde_prefs database contains only records of users
> that have logged in at least once. So this DB query will
> miss those users who have never logged in.
>
> To catch even those, you'd have to
> - get a complete list from your users? database,
> - remove from that list all users that have logged in
>   during the last 3 months (cf. my 1st message in this
>   thread),
> - and voilà.
> I cannot offer any code for this procedure, though.
>
> Best wishes,
>   OS

Thanks for your very quick response.  I tried out you mysql command.
But, I find that, pref_value for pref_name->last_login contains even
more information.  The value of pref_value looks like this:
a:2:{s:4:"time";i:1199956603;s:4:"host";s:11:"10.21.3.117";}

So, I need to take out 1199956603 from this entire value before giving
it to from_unixtime function.  Is that right?  You have any simple
solution to achieve this.

Regards,
Anant.

----- End message from Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de -----