[horde] Removing users from Horde database

Josh Webb lists at jmwebb.net
Sun Jan 13 22:15:24 UTC 2008

I just set up Horde, with Imp and a few other modules. User
authentication is being done by Imp, which is authenticating to our IMAP
server. It works. What concerns me is that when I delete a user from the
mail server, Horde has no way to know that the user was deleted, so the
users preferences, address books, etc. stay in the Horde database. So,
my question is, how do I remove users from the horde database? I have
phpMyAdmin, so I can search for and delete the records relating to a
user, but will that break anything? Is there a better way? This setup is
at a school. So, yearly, there will be hundreds of accounts that will
need to be removed.

Note: If you have an answer and happen to be an "Expert" at
experts-exchange, you can grab some points for the answer here:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Email_Servers/Q_23057491.html