[horde] Apple iCal and Kronolith

Vince LaMonica vjl at cullasaja.com
Tue Jan 15 20:24:02 UTC 2008

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

} Unfortunately iCal doesn't support read/write remote calendars as far
} as I know. So this is entirely expected.

I believe it does in Leopard, as Apple iCal server allows you to interact
with multiple people. I am installing/testing Apple's open source version,
"Darwin Calendar Server" from macosforge.org on my Linux server to see if
it will work. Most of my systems are Tiger, but I do have one on Leopard
at home that I will try tonight. iCal for Leopard is a lot different under
the hood than iCal for Tiger was.

/vjl/