[horde] Vacation setting...

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Jan 24 21:21:10 UTC 2008

Mike Peachey wrote:
> his would seem to be simply a poorly-configure mail server.
    Or as is the case here, an old server from 2003, running a very old
version of wu-imap, procmail, and the likes.

> E.G. /etc/aliases contains "ashley:anthony"
> "ashley" would deliver to anthony
> "\ashley" would deliver to ashley.

    However, I would not want the latter option above.  If there is an
alias defined in /etc/aliases, I would want it to get honored, and not
deliver direct to the recipient, but to whatever the alias is set to.
So this might be going against the back-slash rule.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.