[horde] ldap groups

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Fri Jan 25 15:26:23 UTC 2008

Julien Gribonvald a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Firstly sorry for my bad english, i hope you will understand all i will
> try to ask and explain ;)
>
> So I'm new with Horde and I would like to have some examples or
> explanations on about to do with Horde groups.
>
> My objectiv would be to use LDAP groups in an existing LDAP schema, but
> without to add or manage groups in Horde panel administration, also i
> don't want to use the Horde LDAP schema.
>
> For more explanations I'm working with horde 3.1.6 with CAS from ESUP,
> and i'm trying to integrate it on a portail (nearly all done). But i
> have the groups problem remaining.
> All group existing are saved in the LDAP connected with the portal, so i
> would like to use these groups in Horde, it's more like an import at
> each connection of a user.
>
> On an other hand I succeded to create contact books depending on groups,
> but this is different for the group administration, I would like only to
> have my groups tree (from LDAP) seen on Horde and to use it, with e-mail
> allias for groups as exemple. Even more for futur like using groups for
> rights. I seen there are groups right limititation on the hooks
> configuration, but this is only for the imap authentication and to limit
> access.
>
> Also i would like to know if this configurtion or an other could works
> to share calendar with a group...
>
> Thanks in advance for any response and support.
>
> Julien G.

Do you have  in your  /horde/config/config.php something like this  ?

$conf['group']['params']['hostspec'] = 'ldap.recia.fr';
$conf['group']['params']['basedn'] = 'ou=groupes,dc=recia,dc=fr';
$conf['group']['params']['binddn'] =
'uid=ldapadm,ou=personnes,dc=recia,dc=fr';
$conf['group']['params']['password'] = 'password_for_ldapadm';
$conf['group']['params']['version'] = '3';
$conf['group']['params']['gid'] = 'cn';
$conf['group']['params']['memberuid'] = 'memberUid';
$conf['group']['params']['attrisdn'] = false;
$conf['group']['params']['newgroup_objectclass'] = array('posixGroup');
$conf['group']['params']['objectclass'] = array('posixGroup');
$conf['group']['params']['filter_type'] = 'objectclass';
$conf['group']['driver'] = 'ldap';
$conf['group']['cache'] = false;

Gerard