[horde] Turba Bug in SQL Statement

Carlex P. Crespo carlex.crespo at pioneerelastic.com.ph
Sat Jan 26 01:02:05 UTC 2008

Hi Jan!

I am a long-time Horde user and right now I'm in the process of
evaluating the recent development release of DIMP and other Horde
applications. I have noticed that there might be a possible bug in the
SQL statement for the Turba application.  The log says:

Jan 26 08:53:08 HORDE [error] [turba] DB Error: no such field: SELECT
object_id, owner_id, object_type, object_members, object_uid,
object_firstname, object_lastname, object_middlenames,
object_nameprefix, object_namesuffix, object_alias, object_bday,
object_homestreet, object_homepob, object_homecity,
object_homeprovince, object_homepostalcode, object_homecountry,
object_workstreet, object_workpob, object_workcity,
object_workprovince, object_workpostalcode, object_workcountry,
object_tz, object_email, object_homephone, object_workphone,
object_cellphone, object_fax, object_pager, object_title, object_role,
object_company, object_category, object_notes, object_url,
object_freebusyurl, object_pgppublickey, object_smimepublickey FROM
turba_objects WHERE (object_type = 'Group' AND owner_id = 'tester')
[nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column 'object_firstname' in 'field list']
[on line 76 of "/var/www/horde/turba/lib/base.php"]

The current turba_objects table looks like this:

+-----------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field                 | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+-----------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| object_id             | varchar(32)  | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| owner_id              | varchar(255) | NO   | MUL | NULL    |       |
| object_type           | varchar(255) | NO   |     | Object  |       |
| object_uid            | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_members        | blob         | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_name           | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_alias          | varchar(32)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_email          | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_homeaddress    | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_workaddress    | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_homephone      | varchar(25)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_workphone      | varchar(25)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_cellphone      | varchar(25)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_fax            | varchar(25)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_title          | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_company        | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_notes          | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_pgppublickey   | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_smimepublickey | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| object_freebusyurl    | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |

My setup uses the following:
dimp-h3-1.0-rc1
turba-h3-2.2-rc2
imp-h3-4.2-rc1