[horde] Turba Bug in SQL Statement

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 26 03:09:53 UTC 2008

Quoting "Carlex P. Crespo" <carlex.crespo at pioneerelastic.com.ph>:

> Hi Jan!

Hi. There are a couple of other people on the list. ;)

> I am a long-time Horde user and right now I'm in the process of
> evaluating the recent development release of DIMP and other Horde
> applications. I have noticed that there might be a possible bug in the
> SQL statement for the Turba application.  The log says:
>
> Jan 26 08:53:08 HORDE [error] [turba] DB Error: no such field: SELECT
> object_id, owner_id, object_type, object_members, object_uid,
> object_firstname, object_lastname, object_middlenames,
> object_nameprefix, object_namesuffix, object_alias, object_bday,
> object_homestreet, object_homepob, object_homecity,
> object_homeprovince, object_homepostalcode, object_homecountry,
> object_workstreet, object_workpob, object_workcity,
> object_workprovince, object_workpostalcode, object_workcountry,
> object_tz, object_email, object_homephone, object_workphone,
> object_cellphone, object_fax, object_pager, object_title, object_role,
> object_company, object_category, object_notes, object_url,
> object_freebusyurl, object_pgppublickey, object_smimepublickey FROM
> turba_objects WHERE (object_type = 'Group' AND owner_id = 'tester')
> [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column 'object_firstname' in 'field list']
> [on line 76 of "/var/www/horde/turba/lib/base.php"]

You're using the new schema in your config files (which splits first
and last name, among other things), but you haven't updated your
database accordingly. You should either keep your old sources.php
config, or update the database. There is an upgrade script, and
instructions in docs/UPGRADING.

-chuck